Low Adhesion Blue Black&White Clear LDPE Protective Plastic Film For Mirror Polished Stainless Steel Sheet
Main Technical Data
Products Name: Mirror Polished Surface Stainless Steel Protective Film
Scope of application: 304 Stainless Steel, BA,2B,2D,RO,BB,4K,6K,8K,10K,12K panels.
Substrate of the film: Low Density Polyethylene; Linear Low Density Polyethylene
Type of Adhesive: Solvent-based acrylic resin or Water based adhesive
Range of adhesion: Below 60g/25mm for mirror surface
Color: Transparent, Black&White, Blue, White, etc.
Thickness: Maximum 200 microns
Width: Maximum 1560mm
Length: Maximum 2000 meters
Printability: Maximum 3 colors
Tensile Strength: Longitudinally>8N/25mm; Horizontal>15N/25mm
Elongation: Longitudinally>200%; Horizontal>150%
UV Resistance: Available
Directions For Use:
1. Surfaces to be protected should be dry, free from dust, oil, solvents or other chemicals in case of any residue is caused by the chemical reaction with our film adhesive.
2. The best results are obtained with temperature of surface and surroundings at +15°C to 40°C.
3. Use laminating machines with rubber coated press rollers.
4. Try to eliminate or minimize film elongation, and the formation of air bubbles and folds during lamination.
5. Removing the film is advisable to perform in the temperature range 5°C to 40°C (Not below 5°C).
6. The film is not suitable for extreme thermoforming.