Printable Transparent Blue Black and White Color Protective Film For Color Steel surface protection
Low Density Polyethylene Film
Blue, Transparent, Black&White, or as required
Maximum 3 colors
Maximum 200 microns
Medium to high, 50-500g/25mm, or as required
Water-based Acrylic; Solvent acrylic resin.
Used for Color Steel surface
Environmental, durable, recyclable, safe.
Stable adhering capacity.
Easy to paste
Peel off without any residue
Acid-resistant, alkali-resistant, moisture-proof, anti-corrosion
Carton package, pallet package, or as required.
Directions For Use:
1. Surfaces to be protected should be dry, free from dust, oil, solvents or other chemicals in case of any residue is caused by the chemical reaction with our film adhesive.
2. Removing the film is advisable to perform in the temperature range 5°C to 40°C (Not below 5°C).
3. Try to eliminate or minimize film elongation, and the formation of air bubbles and folds during lamination.
4. The best results are obtained with temperature of surface and surroundings at +15°C to 40°C.
5. Use laminating machines with rubber coated press rollers.
6. The film is not suitable for extreme thermoforming.
You may also interest in other products, please view our catalogue:
Metal Protective Films
Protective film in Electronics industry
Protective film used in building and house
Printing protective film
Contact: Javier Xie
Mobile: 86-138 2345 9525