PE Protective Film For Sahara Surface Protection Tape for Rough Rugged Coarse Sheet Profile Panel Plate
Products Name: Sahara Surface Protective Film
Application: Surface Protection For Rough Panel, Rugged Profile, Coarse Plate
Substrate of the film: Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE) film
Type of Adhesive: Solvent acrylic resin and Water based adhesive.
Range of adhesion: More than 500g/25mm, customized
Color: Black and White, Transparent, Blue, customized
Thickness: 70-200 microns, customized
Width: 50-1560mm, customized
Length: 50-200 meters, customized
Printing: 1-3 colors, customized
Tensile Strength: Longitudinally > 7N/25mm, Horizontal > 14N/25mm
Elongation: Longitudinally > 200%, Horizontal > 150%
Anti-UV: Available, customized
Directions For Use:
1. This Sahara film is to be used on the sheet and plate with rough rugged coarse surface only. Please do not use it on the materials with smooth surface
2. The surface should be clean and dry, free from dust, oil, solvents or other chemicals otherwise the chemical reaction would happen with our film adhesive.
3. Use laminating machines with rubber coated press rollers.
4. The best results are obtained with temperature of surface and surroundings at +15°C to 40°C.
5. Try to avoid film elongation, and the formation of air bubbles and folds during lamination.
6. The film is not suitable for extreme thermoforming.
7. Removing the film is suggested to perform in the temperature range 5°C to 40°C.