Medium And High Adhesion Protection Tapes For Aluminium Profiles With Surface Treatments Of Anodizing Powder Coating Electrophoresis Matted And Sahara
Black&White, Transparent, Blue, White, etc
Medium to high, 20-800g/25mm
Water-based Acrylic; Solvent resin.
Used for anodized, Powder Coated, Electrophoresis, Matted, Sahara Surface aluminum profiles
Environmental, durable, recyclable, safe.
Stable adhering capacity.
Easy to paste
Easy to peel without any residue
Acid-resistant, Anti-UV, moisture-proof, anti-corrosion
Carton package, pallet package, or as required.
Directions For Use:
1. Surfaces to be protected should be dry, free from dust, oil, solvents or other chemicals in case of any residue is caused by the chemical reaction with our film adhesive.
2. Removing the film is advisable to perform in the temperature range 5°C to 40°C.
3. The best results are obtained with temperature of surface and surroundings at +15°C to 40°C.
4. Use laminating machines with rubber coated press rollers.
5. Try to eliminate or minimize film elongation, and the formation of air bubbles and folds during lamination.
6. The film is not suitable for extreme thermoforming.
You may also interest in other products, please view our catalogue:
Metal Protective Films
Protective film in Electronics industry
Protective film used in building and house
Printing protective film