Aluminum Alloy Protection tape Protective Film For Aluminium Alloy Door PE film for Aluminium Alloy Window Printing Adhesive Plastic For Aluminium Alloy Sheet
Directions For Use:
1. Aluminum Alloy sheet and plate surface to be protected should be dry, free from dust, oil, solvents or other chemicals in case of any residue is caused by the chemical reaction with the film adhesive.
2. Removing film is advisable to perform in the temperature range 5°C to 40°C.
3. Try to eliminate or minimize film elongation, and the formation of air bubbles and folds during lamination.
4. The best results are obtained with temperature of surface and surroundings at +15°C to 40°C.
5. Use laminating machines with rubber coated press rollers.
6. The film is not suitable for extreme thermoforming.
You may also interest in other products, please view our catalogue:
Metal Protective Films
Protective film in Electronics industry
Protective film used in building and house
Printing protective film
Contact: Javier Xie
Mobile: 86-138 2345 9525